How to wash printed/stamped cross stitch？
Cleaning printed cross-stitch requires special care to avoid damaging the embroidery. Here are some basic steps for cleaning:
(1) Before cleaning, check the embroidery for any loose or broken threads. If there are any, repair them first.
(2) Fill a sink or basin with warm water and a small amount of neutral detergent and stir gently to dissolve.
(3) Place the printed/stamped cross stitch in the water and massage it gently by hand for a few minutes. Do not rub or scrub the embroidery too hard to avoid damaging the threads.
(4) Remove the embroidery from the water and rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove all soap and dirt.
(5) Gently squeeze out excess water, but do not twist or stretch the embroidery.
(6)Use a towel to blot away excess water and then lay the embroidery flat on a towel to air dry.
Note that printed/stamped cross stitch may fade or bleed, so it is best to wash it separately and not mix it with other items. Also, if you are unsure about how to clean printed/stamped cross-stitch, it is best to test a small area first.